Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Im 17 yrs old?


HOW OLD DO YOU ACT?
put an [X] in the ones you do, then add it up and that's your age!

[x] I know how to cook toast
[ ] I can do my own laundry.
[ ] I can cook for myself.
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
Total : 2

[x] I show up for school/work MOST of the time unless I'm sick.
[x] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse
[x] I've never gotten a detention.
[ ] I've watched talk shows.
[x] I drink coffee at least once a week.
Total : 4

[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes.
[ ] I can count to 5 in either Spanish/French/German/Italian/etc.
[x] When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.
[x] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I remember to water my plants.
[x] I study when I HAVE to.
[x] I pay attention at school.
[ ] i remember to feed my pets
Total : 5

[x] I can spell experience without looking it up..
[ ] The first thing I do when i get home is eat.
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[x] I understand jokes the first time they are said. sometimes, I dont. :D
[x] I can type fast
Total : 4

[x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[ ] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[ ] I can read a book and actually finish it.
Total : 1

[ ] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have the same rythym
[ ] You just checked
[ ] I noticed rhythm is spelled wrong.
[x] you actually watch the weather
Total : 1

I act like: 17yrs old

No comments: