Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Random Facts About Sieghart

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I usually paint my nails and leave it for several weeks until it gets really chapped. As in ung tanggal tanggal na.

2. I don't bite my nails but i have this bad habit of biting the flesh around it. Aaargh! I normally do it in private though.. haha

3. I'm super attracted to the color green. I always say my favorite colors were red and black before, but now, i'm coming out! I love GREEN! I love everything GREEN! Woooooo!

4. I can't live without a mirror in hand. I can't even leave the house without it. XP. That goes for my comb as well.

5. I hate my hair. I hate having hair. (>_<)

6. I laugh everything off. I even laugh by myself.

7. I now have 2 teddy bears on my bed. One is ridiculously large, and one is i think normal sized. I named them Je t'aime and MOMO. Given by Vj and Ate Syrel.

8. I have a pink bra. (very interesting indeed! LoL!)

9. I only have two white shirts all in all.

10. My 1st kiss was a girl. o___O

11. I know I can be a flirt sometimes, but only when i'm bored.

12. I don't brush my hair when i'm not going out.

13. I rarely enjoy texting.

14. I express myself better online. Nakakapag maldita ako! XD

15. I'm really shy when facing grown ups and family. But may saltik ako when I'm with LAME.

16. I don't know why but, lagi akong napapalingon whenever i hear the word "tae".

17. I never had PMS.

18. I used to be an avid reader of Candy Magazine.

19. I don't eat white chocolates. I can't eat it.. too sweet!

20. I am hunting the cookie RC (raisin and chocolate). Cant' seem to find a store that sells it.. XD (Please PM me if you know where to buy one!)...

21. I am flat-footed. That's why i hate wearing heels. And medyo pike ako tignan maglakad at times.. especially when pagod, i often loose my balance.

22. I lose weight super fast and it's really hard for me to gain weight.

23. My brother was the one who taught me things like playing the piano, touch typing, playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, playing pokemon and fencing. I learned a lot from him.

24. I didn't have moals when i was born. But now i have two big moals on my face. T___T

25. I have a large forehead. lewlz.

People I'm going to tag:

No comments: